Coached Athlete Results and other stuff

Just my comments about my Coach Athletes, thoughts about training, and other stuff.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Recent Results

Jason Vorell was my featured rider last 'cross season, and he is tearing it up again this year. Jaon won the SoCal Cross sup for the "B" group last year by going ou there and getting consistently top results. He is taking a slightly more laidback approach this year, and isn't really worried about the overall cup, but that hasn't stopped him from getting a 3rd at the Urban Cyclocross race on 10/30 or a 1st on 10/23 at celo Pacific. Jason actually said he feels the fittest he has been in years. I think it is partially because I was able to help him prepare a little better this year based on the feedback he gave me in 2004. Jason't got plenty more races to do this season, a few more performances like the last few weeks and they'll probably make him cat up!